Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Finished my workbench

It's been like a month and a half since I wrote anything on here. Can you tell I lost some steam? Emily and I haven't been up to a whole lot of exciting things. Pretty much the same schedule as usual, chemo every two weeks.

Emily's mom came up and visited and we had a fun time going to the Shenandoah Fiber Festival and out to Frederick, MD for a day.

The weather is certainly getting colder up here. Looks like I won't be doing any more biking and that we're not going to go hiking or camping this year. Oh well.

Last weekend I finally finished my workbench and adding a few circuits to the basement for said workbench. Emily took a bunch of pictures, which I am dutifully reproducing here:
































Squirrely got into some cobwebs while down in the basement.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! First comment! I have impeccable timing at checking this thing, I always seem to pop in shortly after you post. LOVE all the pictures, that is one heck of a bench! The pile of nail boxes reminds me EXACTLY of the layout at Lowes! Now I want to go cut & drill something:) Although I did in fact get to drill something today, now that I think about it. I added drainage holes to a pot... I was doing some gardening on my morning off from school:) Oh yeah, you had the day off, too, huh??? Hope that was fun:D At least you got some blogging in;)

    Squirrely is just hilarious....... As always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan did an awesome job on this table....it's ready for a BIG project!!!! I was very impressed with the electrical work!!!! GO RYAN!!!!!
    What a hunter is my grandkitty! Can I eat it????
    Love you, Jill

    ReplyDelete