Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oh no, wind!

Maryland is incapable of coping with anything but perfect weather.

Some wind blew through and suddenly we find ourselves without power. We're hoping the fridge doesn't warm up too much. That's what you get when you have a cheap fridge, I'm sure it's not as insulated a fancy-pants one.

But on the up side my battery back up UPS has been powering the cable modem and wireless access point for the last hour or so, which I must say is amazing since I though the battery was going on it.

Rather than cook in dim light and light our stove with a match, we're going to Panera.

I expect to reorganize some things on my blog to showcase more stuff about food. We love food. More on that later.

Oh, and chemotherapy really sucks. It's just hard to describe... I just feel... *meh*. Not sick or anything though so I will keep my complaints to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment