Thursday, March 5, 2009

A quick update

I talked to Dr. Kasamon who basically deferred to Dr. Somerville on the specifics of this matter. Dr. Somerville called me back about an hour after that. I explained the situation to him (I haven't spoken with him since he put my port in). He didn't sound terribly worried or concerned, but then again he never does so that is no indication of anything. I'm going to see him at his office tomorrow morning where I presume he will poke and prod me and make some decisions.

I probably won't be getting in to work tomorrow (in case any of my coworkers are reading this!).

Hopefully whatever is going on requires me to take some pills or do something simple. We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. OK Ryan, I feel MUCH better. Stand your ground with these guys!!!! Love you, ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're watching, Ryan, always watching (spoken like the old hag in Monsters Inc)! We give a crap and hope you do too (soon).

    As always, best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ryan,
    I just read your last two blogs. Certainly not how I'd hope to start my day. Jill gave you great advice. Take it. The hell with coming home. You need relief, and if surgery is the only way (and I hope that is not the case), then go for it. I'm sure you will be able to reschedule your trip. I'm thinking of both of you, and sending you healing love. That's my way of praying. Again Emily, thank you for being so patient, unselfish, and wise. Yes Ryan, you are stubborn. It is your strength and your weakness. I love you both.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete